This flexible multidisciplinary program allows you to pursue a well-rounded degree customized to your diverse interests and talents while making the most of the college credits you’ve already earned.
Online Bachelor of Arts Degree in Multidisciplinary Studies
Unparalleled Degree Flexibility
The Multidisciplinary Studies degree offers unparalleled flexibility by allowing you to develop a degree plan tailored specifically to your academic and career goals. Plus, our online degree is made to fit your busy lifestyle so you can make getting a degree work with your schedule.
This program is designed to encourage creativity, innovation, and critical thinking by offering the opportunity to capitalize on diverse interests and talents.
Prepare for a Wide Range of Careers
Through the Multidisciplinary Studies program, you’ll take courses from three different disciplinary areas that you will later demonstrate a mastery over by completing a final project that addresses a question or problem relating to those focus areas.
This online undergraduate degree can prepare you for a wide range of careers related to the areas of study that you engage in.
The Multidisciplinary Studies program is designed to encourage creativity, innovation, and critical thinking while also preparing you with marketable skill-sets.
Our curriculum is designed to help you thrive in careers like:
- Human Resources
- Law Enforcement
- Nonprofit management
Your Multidisciplinary Studies degree plan will include:
- Foundational courses that will teach you helpful skills for any industry
- A senior seminar course that allows you to demonstrate the mastery of your subjects
- Three focus areas of your choosing:
- Focus Area 1: 15 credit hours
- Focus Area 2: 12 credit hours
- Focus Area 3: 12 credit hours
- Elective credits to allow you to further tailor your degree to your interests
- Electives: 27 credit hours