Freshman Admission Requirements
Review the requirements to apply as a freshman to UTSA Online.
Submit Transcripts and Test Scores
Review the different ways you can submit your transcripts to UTSA’s Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
- All documentation (transcripts and test scores) must be submitted by the admissions deadline (not postmarked). An admissions decision is not rendered until the applicant’s file is complete.
- You’ll be notified when UTSA receives your application, and you’ll be given a myUTSA ID so you can check your admission status.
- Please note offers of admission are valid only for the semester indicated in the acceptance letter.
- All documents in support of an application become the property of UTSA and cannot be returned.
- Students who are admitted to the university are not guaranteed admission to a specific program.